Cat. No. 99264
Sperm separation kit designed to quickly produce clean samples, with high concentrations of progressive motile sperm from both healthy and low quality semen.
As one of the most cited density gradient sperm separation media, ISolate is the media of choice for laboratories worldwide to produce clean, robust samples with optimal recovery rates. It is supplied ready-to-use as a dual density gradient solution to process the wide variety of semen samples encountered in the laboratory. The kit, which consists of a 50% upper layer and 90% lower layer, support use with a two layer protocol for healthy samples or with a single layer protocol that enables separation of motile sperm from low quality semen samples. ISolate effectively removes cellular contaminants (dead sperm, white cells, and miscellaneous debris) to yield a sample that contains predominantly progressive, motile sperm, capable of fertilizing the oocyte for IUI, IVF and ICSI.
• Formulated with sterile, colloidal suspension of uniform silica particles stabilized with covalently-bound hydrophilic silane in HEPES-buffered HTF
• Highest quality raw materials
• Quality tested by human sperm survival assay
• 90% stock and 100% concentrate available for custom dilutions
• CE Marked
Quality Control Testing:
• Rabbit pyrogen test
• Sterility by the current USP, CFR or Ph. Eur. Sterility Test
• Sperm Survival Assay
• Endotoxin by Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL)